Bird netting is the strongest and most versatile bird exclusion system in the world. Bird net denies pest birds access to literally any architectural configuration including courtyards, rooftops, overhangs, parking garages, etc.
Bird net is a nearly invisible bird control product that comes in black, stone (beige) and translucent colors to blend with your structure. The bird netting consists of very thin, ultra-strong strands of polyethlyle
Target Birds Deterred: Different mesh sizes to exclude all pest bird species
Install Bird netting bird exclusion products: In any bird pressure area. Any enclosed or semi-enclosed area, opening or building configuration where pest birds need to be excluded. Also useful for pest bird exclusion in airplane hangars and on rooftops or outdoor courtyards as well as aquaculture and agricultural applications.
Material: Polyethylene twine and steel installation hardware
Ease of Installation: Professional level product - involved
- Bird Net is long lasting, humane, nearly invisible bird control product
- Bird Net 100% bird exclusion against all pest bird species
- Bird Net is extremely strong and versatile bird exclusion product
- Bird Net can be installed using a wide variety of fastening devices for use on any substrate
- Bird Netting is specially treated polyethlene is highly resistant to U.V. rays
- Bird Net Warranty: Black: 10yrs; Stone/White: 3 yrs
- Bird Netting is available in black, stone & translucent colors to blend with your structure
- Bird Netting will not rot or absorb water
- Bird Netting is Flame Resistant
- Bird Netting is a Humane bird control product
- Special bird net zippers and clips are available for easy maintenance access
How It Works: Bird netting consists of high density polyethylene twine that is twisted and knotted to form a strong impenetrable bird barrier to pest birds. The coloring and U.V. treatment are embedded in the composition, making the bird net more resistant to the effects of the sun with a more consistent coloring throughout.
A cable support structure is installed on the structure with steel attachments applicable to the substrate (see sample photo at right). The bird netting is then stretched tight and attached to the cable support structure with steel bird net rings, forming a tight, solid, impenetrable bird barrier to humanely exclude the targeted pest bird species.